Finance Associate - Internal Property Funds
|Job Title:||Finance Associate - Internal Property Funds|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 17:10|
Finance Associate - Property Funds. Our Client is known to be one of the largest property investment and asset company. As they continue to grow rapidly, they have instructed us to recruit an Associate for Internal Property Funds who will purely be responsible for the financial operations team.
The Role of the successful candidate must assume the following responsibilities:
- Preparing of quarterly financial reporting pack using HFM system for submission as well as preparing monthly returns for investors.
- Assisting with responding to investor queries.
- Preparing of finance reports and appendices for board meetings.
- Liaising with property managers and ensuring accuracy of accounting data.
- Performing of monthly and quarterly review controls over financial data in the accounting System.
- Maintaining of process notes setting out responsibilities and processes relating to financial reporting.
- Maintaining of register of notional unit holdings in their system.
- Preparing of distribution calculations as well as liaising with auditors.
- Preparing of net asset value calculations for the purpose of pricing ad hoc issuances of notional units in return for capital contributions from investors.
- Providing of accounting information to the tax team and assisting in resolving queries arising during their review of tax returns.
- Preparing of annual statutory accounts for the Limited Partnership, General Partnership and nominee companies under FRS102.
The Person MUST be AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified accountant (or equivalent). The candidate should possess a few years within financial property accounting and they must have strong analytic skills. The preferred candidate must also show a working knowledge of property systems such as QUBE/YARDI/TRAMPS or similar and have experience in Excel. The person must demonstrate good communication as well as written skills.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit Seniors
British Virgin Islands
Excellent Tax Free Package
Competitive London Boutique Package
Internal Audit Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Company Secretary, Senior Associate
Forensics-Senior Associate Investigations-Birmingham