Coventry, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bens
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Are you looking for a job to work around your family, or looking for a better work life balance?
Part Time Finance and Administration Officer role, based in Coventry, Circa 27 hours or 3 days, apply now!
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are working in collaboration with this SME in Coventry, CV7, to recruit a part time Finance and Administration Officer, to start as soon as possible. You will embrace an all-round finance role up to the preparation of monthly management accounts, utilising the corporations global SAP business system. This is a part time role, for 3 days per week, or flexible reduced hours across 4 or 5 days. Standard working hours are 7:45 to 4:45 Monday to Thursday, 7:45 to 12:45 on Fridays. For the first 6 weeks, you will be working full time whilst training.
Your new role
Reporting into the on site Manager, duties Include:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Banking - reconciliations, payments and expenses.
- VAT Returns.
- Payroll for 10 people and pension contribution analysis.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations - review and sign off.
- Credit Control.
- Providing an additional point of contact for external auditors and supplying information as requested.
- Other ad hoc duties and administration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be AAT qualified as a minimum, or have the relevant experience.
- Experience in a hands on varied, SME finance role.
- Have a strong analytical mind.
- Be confident with using Excel to an advanced level.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- You will be available immediately or on short notice.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a full time equivalent salary of up to £30,000, dependant on experience, free on-site parking, the opportunity to choose hours as you wish (circa 27), and the opportunity to join this friendly, warm company, plus many other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.