City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
Finance Analyst - Transactions & Fund Management Accountant (France) - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a commercial and entrepreneurial, well capitalised and acquisitive pan European private equity real estate business who continues to complete a healthy pipeline of transactions. As a result of this continued growth, they have now created a new role for a finance professional to join their operations and Finance Team as a Finance Analyst.
THE ROLE will be varied and will work on different commercial finance related work streams, including include but not be limited to:
- Transaction executions, funds flows etc., including fund and transaction closings and related corporate governance.
- Fund return forecasting.
- Capital calls and investor reporting.
- Corporate finance and debt modelling.
- Limited partner investor interaction.
- Fund accounting and US GAAP reporting.
- Overseeing and reviewing outsourced Tax and corporate administration and service provider in France.
- General Fund administration.
THE PERSON - To apply, you will be a NATIVE FRENCH speaker (essential) and recently qualified finance professional - ACCA / ACA / CPA or equivalent - Big 4 preferred with at least 2-3 years' practical experience of accounting , ideally within a real estate environment . You will be bright, dynamic and 'hungry' and possess a can do attitude.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook