£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Analyst - 12 Month Maternity - £28,000 to £29,000
Your new role
Finance Analyst - c.£28,500 + Excellent Benefits - Central Cardiff
A job opportunity has arisen for an Analyst to join one of the largest and most established organisations in South Wales. The organisation are embarking on an ambitious technology transformation programme and as a result they are undergoing a period of rapid expansion.
As an Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Tracking of capital budget expenditure.
- Providing reconciliation of operational expenses with the Finance department.
- Procurement administration of IT equipment and deal with purchase ordering and finance queries.
- Liaising with suppliers when necessary
- Responsible for production of regular/ad-hoc MI requests and the interpretation of MI to add value, ie identify trends that could lead to improvement work, or preventative work, being undertaken.
- Operating Asset management processes in conjunction with other teams.
In order to be considered you will need proven experience in the following areas;
- Experience of tracking budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, an ability to interpret data patterns and trends
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to work with multi-disciplined teams
- Proven ability in communicating and influencing managers and staff at all levels with in the business
- An understanding of project management/change delivery and its relationship with services and operations
- Substantial experience working with budgets and purchasing
- Ideally some professional finance qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.