|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicolette Solomou|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 17:41|
Finance Analyst for a rail/transport business based in central London
Your new company
A global transport business based in a key central London location is recruiting a newly qualified Project Finance Analyst. This role reports into the Project Controller and sits alongside a team of 8 across the project finance team and a further large more central finance function.
Your new role
You will be responsible for
- Working closely with the business to ensure project costs are effectively controlled. This will include being responsible for maintaining the approval process for unbudgeted expenditure, and running analysis
- Assisting Project Accountants with the creation of annual and Mid Term budgets.
- Managing invoicing process for Project milestones, and maintain the cashflow reconciliation.
- Helping prepare management reporting packs at month end
- Controlling and analysing time booking submissions by Project and Cost Centre through SAP.
- Be the focal point for controlling the set-up of new projects in SAP.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be newly qualified 0-2 year pqe with an interest in developing your experience in a wide ranging role focused on multiple complex projects,
What you'll get in return
You will be offered the opportunity to develop your finance skill set in a wide ranging role where you will develop core month end reporting and analysis experience in a well structured and respectful business. There is a great working culture in this business and the client is looking for a newly qualified candidate who is enthusiastic and to keen to grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Real Estate Finance Analyst
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Group Finance Manager
£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Corporate Finance Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package
Interim Finance Director
£300.00 - £450.00 per day
Finance Manager *Creative agency*
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits