|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Benke|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 13:27|
Finance Analyst, Bristol, Up to £45,000
My Client, is looking for a newly qualified accountant moving out of practice to join the team in a finance analyst role, offering the opportunity to be a part of an exciting, dynamic and growing company based in central Bristol with career progression potential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will report to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to provide budget, forecasting and commercial analysis to the business
- You will work with the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, completing recurring weekly and periodic analysis of financial KPIs
- You will support the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis with the annual budgeting process and re-forecasting throughout the year.
- You will undertake detailed analysis of performance and profitability in support of changes.
- You will deal with finance queries in a clear and concise manner, for non-finance staff to understand, and talking them through queries where necessary.
What you need:
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and ideally moving from practice to industry
- You will need strong Microsoft excel skills
- You will need to be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- You will need to be a good team player, with a strong work ethic and a keen eye for detail.
What you can achieve from this job:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing company with exciting plans for the future
- Great chance for people moving out of practice into a role that holds lots of responsibility for a national company - Opportunity to work closely with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
What to do now:
To apply for this role click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential and no-pressure chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job contact your local hays office to discuss potential job roles with our specialist experts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's