£45000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
Finance Analyst for a fast growth, private equity backed housing provider
This organisation are an extremely fast growing and private equity backed housing provider. With a corporate strategy to build 20,000 homes across a 5 year period, they are looking to grow their finance team and hire a finance analyst to report directly into the Head of FP&A.
The organisation exist to provide affordable housing to those that need it and having been formed in 2017 they have grown their head count significantly. This is testament to their ambitious plans to build affordable homes quickly and make a positive impact on the housing sector as a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
- Helping create and produce financial and non-financial reporting
- Analysing performance (both financial and operational) to spot opportunities and issues
- Responding to ad hoc information requests from stakeholders
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Set up & automate reporting using BI tools
- Delivery of accurate and insightful analysis of the business
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) and have a strong understanding of financial planning, management reporting and analysis. You will have experience of working with non-finance on a regular basis at all levels. A strong understanding of excel and business information tools would be highly beneficial, as would an understanding of SQL.
£45,000 to £50,000, Discretionary bonus, Annual leave, Pension, Healthcare