West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
SM 010419 FBP_1558111449
4 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
Your key focus will be to partner with Operational teams to help them drive performance and deliver against budget, as well working with central functions to deliver commercial insight and strategy. It's excellently varied and well-balanced role, giving the successful candidate a wealth of skills to draw on and develop further, in a fast paced environment.
- Acting as a key business partner to key teams, providing advice and support
- Responsibility for management reporting including overheads and identifying opportunities
- Preparing the annual budgets, working with key stakeholders to understand resource requirements
- Leading on business projects to analyse the financial and non-financial KPI's
- Innovating new ideas to challenge the status quo
This is an excellent opportunity for a charismatic and commercially astute Finance Business Partner to join a fun and vibrant brand, with excellent strategy in place to continue increasing market share, whilst staying fully committed to quality and customer experience.
The ideal profile will be a finalist / newly qualified accountant accountant with exceptional interpersonal skills and commercial mindset. The role will offer lots of visibility within the business ensuring you stay engaged and challenged throughout.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration