£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits package
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Blue chip international manufacturer with an impressive reputation and positive expansion plans.
Your new role
As a Finance Analyst you will be required to work with the Finance Business Partners and other operations and finance team members to record revenue accurately for all of the UK and some overseas manufacturing entities. The role will also support with financial planning and analysis and any other ad hoc project work.
Varied responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly revenue accruals
- Understanding and analysing complex revenue streams, preparing robust explanations for variance analysis
- Post month end review and analysis
- Support with FP&A duties for Business Partners
- Assist with external audit queries at quarter end
- Undertake ad hoc projects and identify process improvements
- Monthly account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Communication with key clients, contacts and stakeholders, investigating and resolving queries
What you'll need to succeed
To be a high calibre Finalist or newly qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA - with a good degree - 2:1 or First Class - and a background in either industry, practice or the public sector. To be an excellent confident communicator, able to build rapport, to challenge stakeholders and offer credible commercial analysis and insight after training.
What you'll get in return
A great stepping stone into a blue chip manufacturer with market leading training and development opportunities. A competitive package to include generous holidays, a good pension and ongoing professional training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.