|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 16:24|
ACA Newly Qualified Accountant
Your new company
A global, industry leading business in Winnersh is currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their large finance team as a Commercial Financial Analyst. Ideally seeking an ACA Newly Qualified, this is an excellent opportunity.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for the monthly Group Report to ensure accuracy
- Review and present monthly financial and non-financial data to Group
- Prepare analysis with commentaries
- Form strong working relationships
- Working across the business with various stakeholders including working closely with senior management
- Support the business with strategic plan submissions
- Assisting with annual Budgeting process
- Assisting with preparing board papers and presentations
- Supporting analysis of cash flow forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA qualified accounting with a background in Audit or experience working within an Accounting Firm. Furthermore you will have a strong academic background with an interest working within a commercial position.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant looking to work with a global leading brand. You will also be entitled to excellent benefits with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Divisional Finance Analyst
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
bonus and benefits
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Finance
£55000 - £70000 per annum