7 days ago
To lead all aspects of financial control and reporting of material cost, launch & logistics costs and supporting stakeholders, both finance and non-finance to support decisions and deliver results.
A British manufacturer of iconic, prestigious cars, based in Warwickshire. The business is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. The business has significant growth plans in place, offering an excellent opportunity to grow and develop in this role and build a long term, progressive and successful career within the business.
Finance Analyst key responsibilities:
- Budget and Business Plan preparation by liaising with operating areas in addition to Finance.
- Cost Centre Management (Control, Monthly Accounting and Forecasting review & analysis).
- Responsibility for control and reconciliation of all model line BoM's (Bill of Material) and Options costs.
- Co-ordinate and drive delivery of Total Delivered Cost (TDC) targets to enable the business to meet its objectives.
- Prepare material cost forecasts and glide paths for review with senior management.
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and Expense Project Approval, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of internal project financials and reporting to senior management.
- Delegated responsibility for Finance Manager when required.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost-efficient results.
- Continuous identification of improvements to support efficiency in processes both in the role and the wider team.
The successful Finance Analyst will be:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum).
- CIMA/ACCA qualified, with competency through relevant experience
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set with strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience within a financial analysis functions desirable.
- Previous experience of Operations, Automotive Manufacturing and/or Bill of Material's analysis desirable
- Strong excel and other desktop skills.