City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
10 days ago
A PE backed pharmaceutical business in central London is recruiting for a commercially minded Finance Analyst.
My client is a PE backed pharmaceutical business in the City of London. They have grown significantly in the past 5 years to expand their offering within the sector and having secured PE backing this year they are now focused on the next phase of growth.
In line with their growth to date they have developed a new FP&A function and have a requirement for a newly-created finance analyst position. In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead on monthly reporting and analysis by providing accurate and insightful commentary
- Provide recommendations to increase sales, gross margin and to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Develop financial models to support decision making around cost management
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Perform forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Guide sales, cost of sales and operating expenses analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimisation
- Identifying and driving process improvements
As a strong applicant for this finance analyst position within this pharmaceutical business you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate a strong financial knowledge and commercial mind-set;
- Ideally demonstrate knowledge or experience of a pharmaceutical/manufacturing environment;
- Possess excellent commercial acumen with an ability to conduct insightful analysis;
- Have strong interpersonal skills enabling you to partner with non-financial stakeholders.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £50,000-£60,000 + benefits. You will also have the opportunity to develop the role as your own in a newly-created position and overtime explore career development in an expanding organisation.