£60000 - £68000 per annum
16 days ago
Corporate Finance Analyst | Transport | London | £68,000
An opportunity has arisen for high-performing finance analyst to join a multi-national transport business based in Central London who are undergoing an exciting period of growth. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will be responsible for building models and provide insightful analysis to assist the strategic decision making process.
- Maintaining and updating long term forecasting models
- Producing capital investment forecasts
- Assisting with pricing analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis for management
- Producing bridge analysis and explanation for variance from budget
- Assisting the production of quarterly forecast and budget
- Understanding of debt structure - how arrangement, commitment fees and interest are calculated
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and will come from an advisory or corporate finance background. Strong technical accounting skills as well as excellent excel skills are required.