FD / CFO
|Job Title:||FD / CFO|
|Salary:||£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + competitive package|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Boothman|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:57|
Your new company
An exciting new role allowing you to business partner with VP & General Manager / Sales and Functional Leaders for driving profitable growth, return on investment and Cash and Working Capital management. Develop the short and long term strategy and execution for the global business. This role has accountability for the accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, and analysis. The role will report to the VP of Finance.
Your new role
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Business partnering with General Manager to drive a sustainable growth culture.
- Development of action plans to deliver on short and long term financial commitments.
- Perform Market, Customer, Product and Brand analysis to proactively identify new opportunities and potential risks to future business performance.
- Understand our customers, market, competitors
- Drive Key Productivity levers and work closely with the organisation on material savings and with the manufacturing organisation to improve factory productivity.
- Support the Sales and Pricing team to negotiate terms and conditions, pricing and discount arrangements.
- Use business acumen to forecast and predict trends or risks likely to impact the business, preparing appropriate mitigating plans.
- Provide leadership to expand margins and ROI through efficient deployment of capital investments, working capital and resources.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis of operating results and key performance indicators for opportunities to increase income.
- Financial ownership of revenue, margins and the approval process.
- Partner with Tax and Controllers to ensure the accuracy of all financial statements and health of the Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for the Accounting and Financial Reporting for all entities in accordance with US GAAP.
- Manage and develop a world class finance organisation.
- Senior level experience in a finance position, with deep commercial experience of managing large complex P&Ls
- Previous experience managing and executing on growth programs, margin expansion, and working capital improvements.
- Extensive experience managing others, including demonstrated success in effectively leading and developing a team and working collaboratively across the enterprise
- Experience in leading and executing projects/project management
- Capable business leader that will build a strong financial organisation
- Experience in driving business performance improvement through use of targeted measures and partnering with other functional leaders
- Manufacturing experience required to drive successful transitions within the business
- Multi-national company experience is essential / International experience preferred
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Qualified Accountant with an MBA
- Extensive business experience
- Background working for large global corporate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of SAP, or other ERP systems.
What you'll get in return
Highly competitive salary and package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Finance Manager (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
UK Tax Manager - In House Tax