Factory Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Factory Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 14:01|
Factory Finance Manager, Norwich, salary up to £50,000
Your new company
A large manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Norwich are looking to recruit a Factory Finance Manager to develop existing process and bring a fresh approach to the business.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role is responsible for the analysis of all elements of factory performance. Accurate reporting to management, including the interpretation and initiation of actions flowing from such analysis.
The role also is responsible for the production of accurate forecasts and budgets on an as required basis. You will be an active part of the finance and operations team providing all necessary information for Management and Financial Accounts to a strict timetable.
What you'll need to succeed
- Determined with a highly commercial approach
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to provide management information for different functional management teams and work with various teams within the business
- High level of communication including good listening and questioning skills
- High level of IT knowledge with good working ability of ERP systems, Standard Costing Systems & Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 15% Bonus
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday, parking
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
South East England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum