|Job Title:||Executive,Contentious Insolvency|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:02|
Executive- Contentious Insolvency
Ideal opportunity to join this specialist team. An international firm specialising in assurance and advisory, this firm champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial businesses. This means that the range of work coming through can be interesting, varied and complex
Your new role
You will take responsibility for own caseload and assist senior staff in performing larger and more complex cases:
* You'll need strong financial analysis skills and be able to identify and investigate key issues in a restructuring scenario. Excellent excel skills and an ability to understand and interrogate financial models are essential. You will assist in the drafting of Independent Business Reviews and will need experience of report writing and data presentation.
* You'll need to understand corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on administrations, creditors' voluntary liquidations and fixed charge receiverships. In addition, experience of day one site attendance, accelerated sales processes, pre-packaged administrations, client due diligence, research assignments and the production of basic financial statements would be advantageous.
* You'll need an understanding of antecedent transactions and other potential causes of action available to an officeholder, and the ability to identify and pursue these in the context of a variety of corporate insolvency processes. You'll liaise closely with legal advisers and other stakeholders to progress litigation and be flexible to deal with different types of appointment, including Court appointments and in overseas jurisdictions.
Mergers and Acquisitions
* You'll need an understanding of corporate finance processes and the important role that transactions play in a restructuring environment as a tool to realise value, usually in an accelerated sales process. Core skills also include, simple excel modelling, modelling checking and analysis, designing and authoring marketing materials (information memoranda, teasers) and their integral financial analysis components. The role will provide an opportunity to work closely with and report into a small team of senior colleagues, with exposure to a wide range of assignments and industries.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified - with relevant professional qualification (ACCA ACA; JIEB; CPI or equivalent), with an appropriate amount of insolvency experience
* Ability to develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge
* Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
* Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes
* A full and comprehensive understanding of the bank reconciliation process
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant computer packages specific to the business stream preferred.
What you'll get in return
An environment supportive of your professional development along with excellent career prospects
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Insolvency Case Administrator
20000 - 30000
Insolvency Assistant Manager
British Virgin Islands
Excellent Tax Free Package
Senior Insolvency Adminstrator
North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Insolvency Administrator