£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
14 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
£55,000 - £60,000pa + benefits
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-regarded and growing entity, to joint their impressive finance function. Acting as a key business partner to a division you will work closely with the Senior Finance Analyst to provide key financial insight.
You will be a commercially focused and motivated analyst who is keen to take on a challenging role with real impact.
- Producing period end management accounts
- Supporting review of capex approval request
- Producing KPI reporting for divisional sites
- Driving development of improvements to reporting
- Building models to be used in business decisions
- Assisting in the production of period management accounts.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with an impressive academic record, who have a proven track record in business partnering non-finance colleagues. With excellent interpersonal skills, you will have a natural ability to present information dependent on your audience.
Advanced Excel skills are essential, with experience in Oracle and Hyperion being advantageous. This is an excellent opportunity for a talent finance analyst to build on their business partnering skill-set and join a business with excellent progression opportunities.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration