Director: Valuations (Forensic, Corporate Finance)
|Job Title:||Director: Valuations (Forensic, Corporate Finance)|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 15:42|
Rare career opportunity for Senior Manager or Director to join this large, specialist and growing team.
Your new company
A highly regarded, large international player with full suite services across Assurance and Advisory. The firm see themselves as the prime go-to alternative to the Big 4. Advisors who champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial clients, the resulting range of work and client matters is interesting and competitively diverse, with a high level of client engagement and contact.
Within the firms sits a large, specialist and growing Valuations team, on the apex of Corporate Finance and Forensics. Work within this team includes Valuations for Contentious/Commercial purposes, for Financial Reporting, Tax Valuations, Intangibles/Goodwill, Intellectual Property and much more.
Your new role
As a Director the role includes:
- Providing proactive leadership to the team
- Managing a portfolio of clients and deputising for Partners as appropriate
- Strategic input and thinking into the direction of the team
- Helping diversify sources of work
- Developing a specialist focus
- Full people management, development and appraisal responsibilities
A fuller specification is of course available, and I would be happy to give further information by phone on the firm and its positioning in the market.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an established senior expert in share and business valuation and, preferably, intellectual property or other intangibles. This experience could come from an accountancy firm, corporate, bank, asset manager or consultancy. While the team are generalists across all industries they would especially welcome expertise in infrastructure or financial services.
What you'll get in return
- A clear path to Partner when ready
- An investment in people culture - they'll recruit versus overwork their assets
- A chance to have an enviable level of client interface and influence, thereby helping build your own professional profile
- Healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to earn bonus on fees/business won
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Valuations Director
75000 - 90000
Corporate Tax Partner- Bristol
£130000 - £200000 per annum
Corporate Restructuring Senior Manager
Excellent Tax Free Package
Corporate Tax Assistant Managers
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package