£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Director of Finance & IT - To £60,000 + Benefits
Your new company
Your new company is a not for profit organisation which provide care and support services.
Your new role
This is a key appointment for the organisation and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a forward thinking senior management team.
You will be responsible for the overall oversight and strategic direction of finance and IT . You will be managing internal relationships with key budget holders and external relationships with key stakeholders. As a member of the senior management team you will be heavily involved in developing company policies, overseeing national strategies and ensuring legal / regulatory compliance.
You will also be required to support the finance manager and IT manager with the operational running of their teams. This role will have 2 direct reports, indirectly it will have responsibility for 12 staff across finance & IT.
Key responsibilities : -
- Work in partnership with relevant external organisations to support a co-operative approach to working
- Support regional directors in securing and maintaining contracts
- Ensure new funding streams are identified and obtained
- Ensure adequate financial & business controls are in place
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial information / reporting is provided when required
- Key point of contact for annual financial audit
- Overseeing the organisations internal audit
- Maintaining an effective IT infrastructure for daily business continuity / disaster recovery
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or possess significant post qualification experience. You will have led sizeable teams in the past, which are ideally cross functional. A commercial outlook and the ability to forge strong internal and external relationships is crucial. The organisation are looking to improve certain processes so demonstrable experience of process improvement would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a full time permanent contract with an employer which truly gives back to the community.
- Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience
- Holidays, 25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days plus bank holidays after 5 years
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work from home options
- Private healthcare
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.