£50000 - £55000 per annum
25 days ago
To support the delivery of the objectives of the Finance: Development and Sales function, primarily the provision of an investment appraisal and financial support service to the organisation's development & sales team.
A large Housing association with in excess of 50,000 properties.
- Act as the finance lead across a range of service areas
- Support the business with large scale, high risk and transformational projects and initiatives
- Provide high-quality insights and finance representation at management team meetings
- Deliver robust training to budget holders
- Ensure regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Ensure income and expenditure is accurately represented
- Effectively monitor the operational delivery and provide analysis and insight of the impact of any operational variation from the plan.
- CCAB Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Previous roles within the property and construction industry
50-55k and generous benefits package.