Birmingham, West Midlands
7 days ago
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing business who are involved in some very exciting projects over the next few years. You must be a fully qualified accountant with excellent people leadership skills, technical accounting knowledge including a strong command of IFRS & FRS 101, possess a process led attention to detail, be a strong communicator and a natural people leader. You will be managing a team of 14 Qualified Accountants. This will initially be a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to convert to perm once the contract comes to an end.
As the Deputy Head of Reporting you will take full accountability for the Financial Accounts as well as get involved in exciting projects including a restructure and you will look at the re-organisation and optimise processes. Key activities include:
- Responsibility for all local & group financial reporting, accuracy of balance sheets, P&L cash flow and other financial statements
- Prepare and oversee UK statutory Accounts & periodic reporting packages for all UK entities
- Develop and maintain strong internal controls, governance and risk management to safeguard the UK entities
- Develop and roll out internal control processes and procedures and enforce their adoption within the business
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process and develop working relationships with a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and develop a team.
The Successful Deputy Head of Reporting will be:
Fully qualified with relevant Post Qualified Experience
Strong technical accounting knowledge across IFRS, FRS 101 and SOX
Strong ability to organise & optimise processes
Excellent leadership and communication skills
For more information please contact Sabina Yasmin on Sabina.email@example.com