|Job Title:||Dealership Accountant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus (20%), healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Delaram Demehry|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 18:22|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, development and being innovative are encouraged. In this role you will play an influential role in the running of the dealership.
This organisation have been around and growing for the past 50 years. With dealerships across the Midlands and North regions, they have good UK coverage and a strong growing client base.
The Dealership Accountant will:
- As second in command they will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills as well as a proven track record within the automotive industry.
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts & sales administration function and a key aspect of the role is the delivery of timely and accurate management accounts and their integration into the Group's standard structures.
- Will maintain and develop controls to maximise returns and cash flow and utilise your financial and management experience to ensure the effective running of the dealership.
- Control integrity of the financial and non-financial KPI reporting for the site.
- Produce monthly management accounts which are consistent with the accounting and financial policies and procedures of the company
- Produce & submit monthly manufacturer composite to the agreed guideline & timetable.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with all financial and non-financial colleagues, clients and customers.
- Good accounting background evidenced by work history and qualification, ideally AAT, ACCA, CIMA qualified or any other recognised financial qualification preferred.
- Balance sheet experience with basic VAT/tax and financial control knowledge.
- People management skills particularly in terms of achievement through teams and including development of self & others.
- Ability to plan and organise, working to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
£40000- £50000 + bonus + healthcare + pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum