Data Migration Lead
|Job Title:||Data Migration Lead|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tim Wright|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 10:07|
- Understand and identify key Master Data required for Finance, Inventory and Supply Chain (P2P) Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Understand the business processes and associated data flows.
- Manage the creation of the mapping of all Master Data from source systems to Dynamics 365 upload templates.
- Manage the data upload process for dry runs, UAT, dress rehearsal and go live.
- Devise, manage and track data cleansing and provide management with data cleansing metrics i.e. percentage complete dashboards and action list for internal teams to update the data in source systems.
- Highlight potential risks to data integrity and control risks.
- Ensure all final converted data is reviewed and approved for go-live, and provide reconciliation files from source systems to Dynamics 365.
- Significant experience of managing data for finance and P2P implementations (full implementation lifecycle).
- Extensive data migration and cleanse experience.
- Advanced excel skills in order to manipulate, analyse and control the data.
- Minimum 5 years experience of working with ERP solutions - e.g. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, Navision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 250 Media Company
City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Planning & Performance Management Analyst
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, BUPA
Corporate/International Tax Manager
Corporate/International Tax Senior Manager/Director