12 days ago
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Customs and International Trade Senior Manager in the Caribbean. Based in Jamaica (or Barbados), this will be a regional role.
- Develop strategies addressing international trade and customs regulations
- Understand a range of issues across Globalization/Regionalization, market access/investment strategies, customs valuation of goods, Trade Risk Management, conflict resolution
- Establish and deliver effective solutions, products and practical planning services across the Caribbean region
- Assist with business growth through the identification of commercial opportunities, maintaining excellent client relationships
- Develop a team of Indirect Tax professionals
- Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Economics, Business or accounting and/or an MBA
- 6+ years' experience of customs and international trade within a related advisory/consultancy role
- Technical expertise within a regional customs regime
- Man-management and leadership experience
- Strong Business development experience
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.