£35000 - £45000 per annum
12 days ago
The client is looking for a credit risk analyst to join their team and look after the assessment of creditworthiness alongside other analysis of business plans and ad hoc responsibilities.
The client is a subsidiary focused on the development of new agricultural products for the improvement of efficiency and yield in the agriculture space. The company is also heavily involved in the distribution of product.
- Credit assessment - analysing credit worthiness and KYC status of customers across Group in order to recommend appropriate credit limits and managing credit support where necessary. Regular renewal and continuous monitoring of customer status.
- Support in preparation of Group annual business plan for risk management related issues.
- Credit reporting and control - monitoring credit exposure and risk measures and anticipation and management of breaches and exceptions. Pro-actively assessing exposure and the impact of potential transactions to provide an advisory role to subsidiaries.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders - being a professional business partner to subsidiaries and communicating sound credit opinions in a convincing, understandable and concise manner. Ability to find innovative solutions which address risk reduction whilst responding to commercial requirements.
- Able to easily spot trends and communicate recommendations effectively
- Has an understanding of the key elements of credit risk management
- A knowledge of agriculture and how it functions
- Creative and able to find solutions
- Hard working and willing to learn
- An interesting broad scoped role with differing departmental exposures
- An ideal central London location
- Clear progression opportunities
- The ability to develop your own ideas to effect business performance
- Working closely with senior stakeholders