To £60,000 + bonus
19 days ago
This well-established organization is one of the world’s leading consumer brands, specializing in electronics and entertainment. Employing more than 131,000 people globally and with ambitious plans for further growth, this business has consolidated sales of over 68 billion US Dollars.
As Corporate Tax Accountant, you will report directly to the Head of Tax and EU Tax Director as part of the European tax team based in Central London. Your focus will be on providing value added, proactive support to businesses across a wide range of businesses spanning several countries. Main responsibilities include; providing advice to ensure adherence to relevant compliance controls, management of corporate tax reporting and compliance, and communicating with appropriate finance teams and the wider group regularly. In this highly commercial role there are vast opportunities for career progression and involvement in global strategy roles.
- Working with European group companies to understand their tax compliance processes and provide support on tax matters to adhere to appropriate internal compliance controls
- Regular liaison with the relevant business finance teams to create and maintain good working relationships
- Responding to ad-hoc queries from the businesses, both UK and overseas
- Preparation of the quarterly US GAAP and year end UK GAAP statutory tax reporting for various UK businesses
- Review of the quarterly tax calculations for European group companies’ management reporting submissions
- Responsibility for UK tax compliance process, including the preparation and lodgement of tax returns, maintaining the relationship with HMRC and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Accounting qualification or hands-on experience of tax reporting
- UK corporate tax track record
- Overseas tax regimes and US GAAP reporting background desirable but not essential
- Willingness to develop within the role
- Ambitious and commercially minded.
- Fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Clear headroom for career development
- Company pension
- Company product allowance
- Central London location.
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners: