Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Southampton
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Southampton|
|Salary:||£64000.00 - £92000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Stent|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 15:13|
Senior corporate tax manager ACA CTA Top 4 firm in Southampton
Your new firm
Working within the Southampton office of this leading professional services firm, you will be working in a fast growing part of the Tax practice with a diverse client base of multinational firms, SMEs and private businesses from a number of different industries and sectors such as Retail, Telecommunication and energy.
Your new role
Working in the successful Corporate Tax department of this firm will give you the opportunity to develop relationships with clients as you help manage the amount of corporation tax they need to pay. This involves working with clients to produce complex tax computations and returns for HM Revenue & Customs, giving advice on corporate planning projects.
- Be market facing with allocated clients and target organisations
- Liaising with the client service team and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting discipline to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and identify leads for new work
- Ensure that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Be involved in business development and proposal activity
- Manage teams and coaching and developing staff
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other KPMG teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
What you'll need to succeed
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager to be based out of our Corporate Tax Advisory team in Southampton. The successful individual will work as a crucial member of the client service team to provide corporate tax advisory services. The role will involve travel to client sites and to other regional offices across the South region and therefore, willingness to travel is essential.
Key requirements of the role are as follows:
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Display technical strength in the firm's specialist markets
- Strong prior Corporate Tax experience in a consultancy environment.
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
- Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in a respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Builds the reputation of the firm through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
What you'll get in return
As well as offering very competitive salaries, the firm recognises that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn't fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work and they are proud to offer agile working options. They believe in putting you at the centre of your career and will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are.
You will also benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services, to a day off on your birthday and you will be able to have open, honest conversations about your career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Senior
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Senior Corporate Tax Adviser
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bens
Corporate Tax Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car
OMB Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package