Leeds, West Yorkshire
20 days ago
Marks Sattin are proud to be working alongside a well established Top50 accounts practice based in Leeds City Centre who are seeking a professional individual to join their team as a Corporate Tax Manager.
Our client is an accounts practice who have been providing support to a wide range of clients in a number of specialist services including cloud accounting, audit, tax, payroll, corporate finance, forensic accounting, recovery and insolvency.
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the performance of the Corporate Tax team
- Ensure the team continue to provide an excellent client service to new and existing clients
- Identify and improve current processes
- Ensure computations are prepared and returned within the time frames agreed
- Review higher risk computations adequately and identify opportunities to provide further tax planning work
- Confident in communicating with clients and colleagues
- Experienced in reviewing complex and technical tax computations
- CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Worked within an accounts practice within a similar role
- Great communication and organisational skills
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply within for immediate consideration.