£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Corporate Tax Manager job with Big 4 firm in Cambridge.
Our client, the leading UK provider of tax services in terms of the reputation, size and scope are seeking applications from dynamic and ambitious Tax Seniors and Tax Managers to support the future growth of the firm.
The work you will be involved in is diverse and the firm's client base represents a broad range of industries and different market segments, including UK listed groups, multi-national enterprises and private businesses. The South East has a particular concentration of technology and pharmaceutical groups and UK inbound clients; therefore you will be given the opportunity to gain exposure in all industries and potentially specialise.
- You will manage a varied portfolio of clients, establishing effective working relationships and offering proactive advice.
- Your main focus will be on tax advisory services, with opportunities to get involved in tax structuring and due diligence work, international tax services, transfer pricing and other project based work.
- You will also play a significant role in coaching junior members of the team, as well as involvement with various business development initiatives, whilst building your own personal network at the same time.
- Advising multi-national businesses on international tax developments and strategy. This may include tax planning and tax structuring advice on cross-border activities, group reorganisations, refinancing and corporate simplification projects.
- Various opportunities to get involved with M&A transaction work for the Cambridge client base as well as within the wider South East Deals network. This can include advising on the tax implications of a wide range of UK and international transactions including acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, refinancing's, disposals and IPOs, working XLOS with our Transaction Services, Accounting Structuring and Corporate Finance colleagues, as well as tax specialists within the UK and global network.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of listed and inbound clients, including dealing with tax enquiries and investigations, proactively identifying opportunities to provide tax advice and mitigate tax exposures.
Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- The opportunity and support to shape the role to your specific interests
- Brand new, modern offices on Cambridge Business Park
- Free parking
- Agile working
- Flexible hours and working from home
- Dress for your Day
We understand that applicants may not feel comfortable in applying for a role unless they fully meet the requirements as advertised. However, we want to encourage people to apply who may not fully meet the requirements but still have relevant skills and experience to fulfil the role.
Please apply online or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for the complete job specification