£65000 - £74000 per annum + flexi working + benefits
10 days ago
Corporate Tax Manager
£65,000 - 74,000 + benefits
Do you want a better work-life balance but still want to work with significant London based clients?
What is Great About this Opportunity?
- International Practice that employs over 80,000 people globally
- Opportunity to work with significant London and Internationally based FTSE 350 clients
- A clear and structured progression path
- Flexible and agile working
- Private medical insurance
- Company car scheme
- Sociable offices with various sports teams including a very competitive running team
Your Responsibilities as a Corporate Tax Manager?
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm for clients
- You will be expected to take full responsibility for the management of your portfolio of clients and the successful delivery of Tax projects
- As a Manager, you will have leadership responsibilities and be expected to review the work prepared by more junior members of the team
- You will be expected to identify risk and technical matters as well as selling opportunities, making the Partners and Senior Management aware when necessary
- A Corporate Tax Manager will assist the Partners in the overall management of the group which will include assistance in recruitment and allocation of staff
What do you Need?
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory experience within a Top 20 Practice working with large corporate's
- International tax experience
- Corporate Tax advisory experience
- Staff management experience is preferred
- Experience managing your own portfolio
- Must be CTA or ACA qualified
If this is of interest contact me today for a confidential chat
Tel: 02072 696 355