£60000 - £65000 per annum
6 days ago
Corporate Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £65,000
This Top 20 firm based in the heart of London are now looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join its exciting and growing corporate tax department, this role will allow you to provide entrepreneurial businesses and their owners with the support they need to achieve their goals.
What makes this firm unique?
They are an incredibly welcoming and friendly firm where their staff receive on the job training and development as well as study support. They have a number of dynamic ambitious partners which creates a natural buzz of constant new business & exciting clients to work on. They're an incredibly social business who run drinks every Friday in their courtyard as well as out and around the city. They also have numerous charity events throughout the year, every year the company commits a day to social raise awareness for certain issues with their selected charity.
As Corporate Tax Manager, you will be directly involved with Partners practising in all disciplines within the firm and will be client facing on matters from an early stage. The split of client work is 80% advisory and 20% compliance. This role will involve you dealing with a wide range of tax issues including:
- Advising on the operation of corporation tax reliefs and exemptions such as the Substantial Shareholdings Exemption and Research & Development Tax Credits
- Performing high level reviews of corporate tax computations to identify planning opportunities and to check whether have been dealt with correctly
- Structuring corporate transactions such as s.110 reconstructions, statutory demergers and company share repurchases
The ideal Corporate Tax Manager will be
- ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified
- Substantial corporate tax experience
- Experience of mentoring and developing more junior team members
- Ability to build personal rapport with clients
For more information on this Corporate Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org