£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
20 days ago
My client is an accountancy practice that is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager in their London office to join a growing corporation tax specialist team, working for a boutique practice with strong international and OMB client base.
They are based in central London and have a strong reputation in the market for punching about their weight and winning clients from their larger and more high profile competitors
- Managing the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients in this accountancy firm
- Tax advisory to partners and clients
- Responsible for managing billing and work in progress
- Line manager for junior staff and assisting in development, training and the appraisal process for department staff
- Involvement in business development of the firm
As a Corporate Tax Manager, in their London office,
- You will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ideally be CTA qualified
- have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a similar environment
If you want to hear more, about this Corporate Tax Manager , please contact Rachel Graham on 020 7269 2219 for a confidential discussion