Corporate Tax Advisor / Tax Manager : Global Oil Giant : Energy
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Advisor / Tax Manager : Global Oil Giant : Energy|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Nickolls|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 15:26|
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity that has recently become vacant in the UK corporate tax team, due to staff promotions. As a UK Tax Advisor, you will have responsibility for managing tax advice to a portfolio of UK legal entities, with particular focus on the Corporate Sector and Projects & Technology businesses in the UK Group.
- The role will involve working directly with the Holdings & Treasury Team / Acquisitions & Divestments team and with the Projects & Technology Business providing UK tax advice to any transaction that has a UK nexus.
- You may also be required to provide assistance with the HMRC relationship under “enhanced taxpayer relationship” principles and also provide support and advice to offshore service centres.
- You will report to the Senior Corporate Tax Adviser and will be expected to work autonomously providing clear well-articulated (written and oral) tax advice to both tax and non-tax professionals across the corporate sector.
- You will be an Assistant Manager/Manager within BIG 4, or 1-2 years in industry.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of UK Corporate Tax
- Post qualified CTA or ACA
- To ensure that a best in class service is provided to the business in relation to UK corporate and holding company tax matters.
- Experience commensurate with the seniority of the role: this is an individual contributor role, requiring strong technical skills.
- Substantial Shareholders Exemption
- Capital Reductions
- Equity Injections
- CFC analysis
- Loan Relationships
- Permanent Establishment
- Tax Residence
- Withholding Tax
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Manager
Global Mobility and Expatriate Tax Managers
Global Mobility and Expatriate Tax Seniors
Global Tax Transformation, London - £70,000 + bonus + benefits
To £70,000 + bonus + benefits
Associate Tax Director - Reading
To £65,000 + bonus