Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Recognised business based in Manchester is seeking a Corporate Tax Accountant paying £40,000 to £45,000+Bens
Your new company
Our client is a recognised company based in Manchester and due to the career advancement of the current incumbent we are seeking a tax professional to undertake the role of Corporate Tax Accountant.
Your new role
Your new tax job will :
- Prepare corporate tax returns for the first review by the Head of Corporate Tax
- Ensure timely payments are submitted in time
- Work with third parties to increase automation of the compliance process and returns
- Liaise with other finance departments
- Provide advisory support to the Head of Tax and Tax Director
- Undertake and manage systems developments and testing
- Responsible for running and reconciling corporate tax balance sheets accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven tax knowledge and this may represent your first move into industry or represent a move to build on your experience to date.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 + bonus and benefits and get the opportunity to work with a talented tax team who will provide invaluable training and support, Excellent offices and close to public transport links
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.