Corporate Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Reporting Manager|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 11:40|
Ignata are delighted to be partnering Chapman Freeborn to recruit a new Corporate Reporting Manager.
Chapman Freeborn is the world’s leading aircraft charter and aviation support company, with a proven reputation for innovation, expertise and professionalism. Headquartered next to Gatwick Airport the business is enjoying an extended period of strong growth and has operations in to over 15 countries across the globe. With annual revenue already at close to £0.5 billion and with further growth plans ahead, the CFO is looking to add high quality personnel to his finance function. This is a genuinely exciting time to join the business and the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and develop their career both in the UK and potentially on an international basis.
The role will hold responsibility for technical accounting and external reporting aspects within the Group finance function, supporting senior management in the production of timely and accurate reporting and associated commentary. As part of a small team you will also ensure technical accounting updates are effectively communicated and implemented across the Group and subsidiary businesses. The role will also help to ensure compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and submissions.
- Preparation of the consolidated annual and interim report and accounts.
- Management of year end statutory accounts and interim report process for the Group, reporting under IFRS.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Assisting in the preparation of subsidiaries' statutory accounts and the monitoring of accounting and reporting developments under IFRS.
- Help manage the Group’s audit process.
- Preparation of board and audit committee papers.
- Identifying improvements to current processes and applying/implementing them.
- To help maintain external relationships with professional advisors, auditors and subsidiary companies as necessary.
Experience and qualifications:
- Fully qualified (ACA or equivalent) accountant with up to date technical accounting (IFRS) knowledge.
- A strong awareness of current technical accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS.
- Experience of working in a plc business, either as an audit client previously or in current role
- Strong Excel and analytical skills are essential.
- Proven to be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Good personal time management, prioritisation setting and comfortable working to deadlines.
This role is being handled exclusively by Ignata Finance. All third party applications will automatically forwarded to Ignata Finance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Seniors
Corporate Development Analyst
Up to £60000 per annum + Pensions + Oyster Card
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Competitive & bens