£35000 - £45000 per annum
28 days ago
A Corporate Reporting Accountant within a well established company where you will consolidate and report on Business Unit financials and be responsible for monthly reporting of Actuals, Forecasts, Budget and Strategic plan along with the preparation of monthly performance scorecard and analytics.
Provide support to the VP Finance, Finance Business Partner and Finance Shared Services Manager.
A well established company within the engineering/manufacturing sector,
- Provide VP Finance with consolidated key figures for the Business Unit
- Provide the appropriate levels of commentary on key variances
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly MPC (internal reporting system) inputs from the different reporting entities
- Consolidate and prepare the financial elements of the BU Finance report. Ensure appropriate commentary and understanding of the main business issues
- Assist the Finance team in co-ordinating the Strategic Plan
- Prepare monthly financial presentations (reviews, PLC reporting and adhoc requests)
- Assist in analysing the Business Unit results and perform analytic reviews on trends and metrics
- Complete the mapping of month-end processes and suggest opportunities to streamline tasks.
- Ensure that procedures are written / updated for all key month-end tasks and supported by local desk top instructions.
- Able to provide effective management of reporting process within the Business Unit to meet Head Office and Local Management deadlines.
- Able to provide delivery of key deadlines in managed and organised format
- Effective prioritisation of work liaising with Finance team raising any conflicts or priority issues to senior management as required
- Ability to work independently but still remain part of the core finance management team
A competitive salary with a company that has a strong focus on their staff, offering various benefits