Accountant Practice, Banking & Capital Markets, Financial Services, Insurance, Investment Management, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Retail & Wholesale FMCG
Excellent Low Tax Package
7 days ago
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint Corporate Recovery Seniors to its Jersey and/or Guernsey, Channel Island offices.
- Management across a varied client base
- Placing companies into insolvency procedures
- Management of concurrent engagements and directing the preparation and completion of reports, accounts, and financial statements to legal authorities, creditors and stakeholders
- Financial analysis of company financial records, bank statements and other supporting documentation
- Overseeing a client portfolio within the financial services industry
- Liaising with investment managers, administrators, lawyers, and regulatory bodies
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CPI/JIEB or equivalent
- Restructuring/Insolvency experience in an accountancy firm or boutique
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial, but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.