Birmingham, West Midlands
17 days ago
Reporting directly to the Director or Partner, you will be responsible for leading transactions, developing new business and assisting with the growth of the boutique. The role will focus on the lower-mid-market, primarily with owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs.
Our client is a corporate finance boutique that has created a unique model which combines experiences of investing as principals together with advising clients on buying and selling businesses, ultimately ensuring optimal results.
The successful candidate will:
- Take project responsibility for individual advisory projects, reporting direct to the project Partner or Director
- Participate in the scope of field work
- Lead small teams to complete field work and analysis to draft an appropriate report for review by the Partner
- Undertake buyer research, sector research and market analysis
- Financial modelling
- Develop new business opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- An exceptional academic background
- Trained ACA/ACCA
- Have at least 2 years post qualified experience in a corporate finance or transaction services environment, ideally having taken lead role during a transaction
- Have a proven track record in a management/leadership role.
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Excellent package, benefits and genuine career opportunities