Kate Bramwell Green
15 days ago
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager
Do you have a passion for Corporate Finance?
Do you want a gratifying and varied role, where you won't be pigeonholed?
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Buy/Sell up to 5 days
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
This leading accountancy practice is recruiting a commercially astute Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager for their busy and growing Corporate Finance Department.
Within this Corporate Finance team, you will gain exposure to mid-market level deals (c.£1m - £100m deal values). You will be handling M&A, MBO / MBI, Growth Capital Raising transactions and Due Diligence on both Buy and Sell side transactions.
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager responsibilities;
- Leading transaction services assignments.
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches
- Preparation of business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients
- Financial Modelling of different transaction scenarios to assist with transaction structures
- Acting as a point of contact for Directors and Clients, advising regularly on the progress of projects
- Building relationships with a network of professional intermediaries and contacts.
If you are ACA or ACCA Qualified, technically competent with a high level of personal motivation, and this advert has caught your attention, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager position in more detail.