Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Ramsey|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 07:25|
I have an opportunity for a Corporate Finance qualified candidate looking for the next opportunity in their career. This opportunity is with a large regional firm who are growing significantly.
My client is a Top 30 accountancy firm with over 300 employees.
Delivering advisory and accountancy services to the SME market place in London and East Anglia. A key department in the firm is Strategic Corporate Finance (SCF); this team delivers research strategy, fund-raising and M&A consulting services. The department is around 15 people strong and has plans to grow significantly over the next 5 years.
- Building financial models for growth, exit and acquisition
- Valuations: The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the different valuation methods, have the potential to be trained in how to craft a valuation report, and have a demonstrable commercial eye that understands what drives value in an organisation.
- Due Diligence assignments: The team are often mandated by acquirers and banks to evaluate the financial strength, robustness and future of a target company given a certain set of strategic goals/transaction purpose.
- Supporting transactions and strategic planning: The individual will often be part of seeing major strategic decisions emerge from the very start and have an opportunity to help design the life cycle of a business.
- This will be a client facing role.
- Resilient and able to work well in a team environment where providing and then quickly acting on positive and constructive feedback is a necessity.
- Handling multiple complex projects simultaneously, for different managers/partners, in an environment where client situations evolve quickly and expectations adjust.
- A good team player.
- Empathy with the team and sensitivity regarding how to communicate and help each other
- Critical thinking skills / scepticism balanced with commercially and an understanding of what drives growth.
- Confidence in their own ability and accounting/finance knowledge.
- Confident to ask material questions of clients/targets in a professional manner.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Competitive salary
- Further opportunity to study
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Manager - Corporate Treasury
30000 - 50000
Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager – Financial Services
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Public Sector