5 days ago
I am currently working closely alongside a highly successful accountancy practice based in Poole who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Advisor. This role is working in a successful team with a track record of overseeing some high level deals with a great client base.
My client are an award winning practice with an enviable reputation across the South Coast. They pride themselves on high levels of service predominantly to the entrepreneurial market.They have an established team who are driven to succeed and as a business give them the tools to do so.
The successful Corporate Finance Advisor will:
- Lead and deliver a wide range of corporate finance projects and assignments.
- Co-ordinate projects and assignments utilising input from the necessary member of the wider team.
- Keep up to date with relevant business news and use that to identify opportunities.
- Carry out research on buy side and sell side transactions
- Prepare and review: Forecasts, business valuations, application documentation and research company targets for acquisitions.
- Work closely with the Associate Director to ensure risks are managed.
The successful candidate for this Corporate Finance Advisor role will:
- Be ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Have at least 5 years experience in a client facing accountancy role.
- Have 2 years experience within Corporate Finance in either practice or industry.
- Comfortable pitching to clients.
- Able to business develop and network at a high level.
On offer to the successful candidate as well as the unique opportunity to join this highly successful business is a very competitive remuneration package and associated benefits.
If this role looks of interest please get in touch with Jack Hughes directly on 02380 206 441.