Corporate Finance Adviser - Poole
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Adviser - Poole|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Stent|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 12:41|
Corporate finance advisor ACA ACCA job in accountancy practice firm in Poole
Your new firm
You will be working for an award winning business advisory firm in Poole that is focussed on enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. They are a firm of talented, passionate and caring professionals committed to supporting their clients.
In joining the Advisory Projects group you would be part of a successful team which has delivered many projects over the years making a real difference to our clients, and will be working closely with all members of the firm and supporting their entrepreneurial clients in a variety of projects.
Your new role
Your role will be to deliver Corporate Finance assignments for our entrepreneurial clients, enabling them to be successful. Principal duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a wide range of corporate finance projects
- Lead projects and assignments.
- Co-ordinate projects and assignments, especially where the project or assignment requires input from other teams.
- Keep up to date with relevant business news.
- Ensuring the efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Prepare and review forecasts using Sage Forecasting and Excel
- Prepare and review business valuations in line with the firm's methodology.
- Prepare and review research of company targets for acquisitions or disposals using Fame/Zephyr and other sources.
- Prepare and review documentation for applications for funding.
- Attend and contribute at Strategic Review meetings and prepare subsequent presentation.
- Work with Associate Director to ensure risks are managed
- Business development, networking and relationships
- Preparing draft proposals for new clients.
- Preparing draft quotes for existing clients.
- Attend networking events and meetings with key business contacts to strengthen the firm's distribution strategy and foster good working relationships with contacts within banks and law firms who also work
- with our existing and potential client base.
- Building & developing client relationships including attending meetings with clients and their other professional advisers (Banks, Lawyers) as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with some post-qualification experience which has involved corporate finance work.
- You will be a commercially minded individual capable of delivering a wide range of corporate finance projects (including business disposals, valuations, forecasts, fund raising, business acquisitions) and guiding and advising clients throughout.
- You will have an understanding of what's involved in delivering a wide range of corporate finance projects and bring commercial and technical skills to the execution of transactions.
- You will be a strategic and commercial thinker and be able to see ways to continue the development of the firm's Corporate Finance offering and guide our clients towards determining their strategic goals.
- You will be expected to deliver exceptional client service, require excellent attention to detail, be able to remain calm under pressure and capable of thinking on your feet.
- You will be a team player, able to deliver projects working with a wide range of the firm's team members and coordinating our clients and other professional advisors.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on previous experience and qualifications and will be working for a unique and energetic firm offering a truly different place to work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Corporate Tax Adviser
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bens
Corporate Finance Advisory Manager
Isle of Man
Excellent Low Tax Package
Corporate Finance (M&A) Director
£85000 - £125000 per annum
Corporate Finance Senior Manager/Associate Director
£55000 - £80000 per annum
Corporate Finance Manager / Associate Director