|Job Title:||Corporate Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Benke|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 14:39|
Corporate Accountant, Bristol, Up to £45,000, Exciting Career Opportunity
My Client is looking for a newly qualified accountant ideally leaving practice to provide technical accounting support and guidance to the Financial Accounting team in in a corporate accountant role, offering the opportunity to join a large company with exciting potential career progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for technical accounting guidance and support
- You will support the wider team, including the Senior Management on any complex areas of accounting and reporting
- You will oversee the implementation of any new accounting requirements
- You will provide appropriate documentation for specific technical accounting issues/changes and ad hoc accounting analysis on specific transactions
- Own and maintain key accounting policies and judgements across the company to ensure consistency
What you need:
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and ideally moving from practice - big 4 firm trained and background
- You will need strong IT/financial system skills and competent in the use of MS Office
- You will need experience in preparing technical accounting papers
- You will need to be efficient at performing accounting research.
What you can achieve from this job:
- An opportunity to work for a leading employer in the South West region
- Great chance for people moving out of practice into a role that holds lots of responsibility for a large company
- Opportunity to work closely and support more senior management
What to do now:
To apply for this role click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential and no-pressure chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job contact your local hays office to discuss potential job roles with our specialist experts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's