£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Corporate Accountant, Bristol, Up to £45,000, Exciting Career Opportunity
My Client is looking for a newly qualified accountant ideally leaving practice to provide technical accounting support and guidance to the Financial Accounting team in in a corporate accountant role, offering the opportunity to join a large company with exciting potential career progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for technical accounting guidance and support
- You will support the wider team, including the Senior Management on any complex areas of accounting and reporting
- You will oversee the implementation of any new accounting requirements
- You will provide appropriate documentation for specific technical accounting issues/changes and ad hoc accounting analysis on specific transactions
- Own and maintain key accounting policies and judgements across the company to ensure consistency
What you need:
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and ideally moving from practice - big 4 firm trained and background
- You will need strong IT/financial system skills and competent in the use of MS Office
- You will need experience in preparing technical accounting papers
- You will need to be efficient at performing accounting research.
What you can achieve from this job:
- An opportunity to work for a leading employer in the South West region
- Great chance for people moving out of practice into a role that holds lots of responsibility for a large company
- Opportunity to work closely and support more senior management
What to do now:
To apply for this role click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential and no-pressure chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job contact your local hays office to discuss potential job roles with our specialist experts.