Bradford, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Permanent - Bradford - Continuous Improvement Accountant
Continuous Improvement Accountant
To improve business processes and carryout innovative project work
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Exceptional Benefits + Bonus
Your new company
A leading and growing organisation in Bradford is recruiting a Continuous Improvement Accountant following the relocation of a member of staff. My client is recruiting a Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant, ACA, ACCA & CIMA.
Your new role
Working across the business in the continuous improvement team you will business partner with finance stakeholders. You will conduct process evaluation, report production and analyse finance and business processes. Furthermore you will recommend and assist the implementation of changes that support efficient, effectiveness and compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be a Qualified accountant, ACA, CIMA or ACCA but my client will consider those qualified by experience
- Experience of project work and process improvement
- Experience of using SAP would be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent excel skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive basic salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- A role not tied to month, quarter and year end.
What you need to do now
For more information, please submit your CV or get in contact by speaking to Henry Clarkson on 0113 200 3745.