City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 days ago
Company Accountant - Property. OUR CLIENT have been advising their clients on Real Estate for nearly half a century with relationships all over the world. They pride themselves on their client relationships and growth and as an established firm have decided to appoint a Company Accountant in a sole charge capacity to assume control of all of the day to day accounting for the main trading company.
THE ROLE will include the following main responsibilities:
- The raising of fees: management and ad hoc and recharges where appropriate.
- Assisting with the preparation of the budget.
- Paying all company outgoings.
- Monitoring the bank balances to ensure there are sufficient funds.
- Running the monthly payroll including handling sick pay, new starters and termination for all employees.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Liaising with auditors in respect of the preparation and presentation of year end accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining accounts files and answering account queries.
- Liaising with pension providers regarding company Group Pension payments.
- Posting Accruals and Prepayments on system.
- Carrying out an analytical review of Income and Expenditure.
- Provision of both regular and one-off client reports and accounting analysis.
- Monthly and Quarterly client reporting.
- Attending quarterly board meetings and meeting the MD on a regular basis.
- Bank Reconciliations for the year-end accounts.
- Liaising with Property Managers on accounting matters.
- Chasing payments from creditors.
THE PERSON: To apply, candidates MUST have previous experience of running all day to day aspects of company accounts to final and audit stage for an ME business and should be able to demonstrate previous experience of running a medium size payroll. You must also be methodical, accurate and have a high attention to detail and be able to prioritise their own workload and meet deadlines. You should also be a good team player. This is an excellent opportunity to assume responsibility in a growing and established property business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook