£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Company Accountant, Bristol, Up to £45,000, Exciting Career Opportunity
My Client is looking for a newly qualified accountant ideally leaving practice to provide a number of different financial accounting and management accounting duties, offering the opportunity to join a global innovative company with exciting potential career progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the production of year-end financial statements and supporting information for submission to the Group's auditors
- The monthly review and reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts
- You will work with the relevant management team
- You will be responsible for production of monthly management accounts and forecasts in agreed format
- You will Coach, mentor and develop staff including providing appropriate career development opportunities.
What you need:
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and ideally moving from practice
- You will need strong IT/financial system skills and be competent in the use of MS Office
- You will need experience in preparing technical accounting papers
- You will need good organisation skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- You will need to be able to work well in teams
What you can achieve from this job:
- An opportunity to work for a global innovative company
- Great chance for people moving out of practice into a role that holds lots of responsibility for a large company
What to do now:
To apply for this role click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential and no-pressure chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job contact your local hays office to discuss potential job roles with our specialist experts.