Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
18 days ago
The Commercial Planning Analyst will support the CFO and the wider objectives set by the senior management team.
The primary objectives of the Commercial Planning Analyst will be to support the FP&A function in the following:
1) Costing and pricing in support of bids and proposals
2) Development of the financial and economical modelling for its services and products.
Our client is a Not-for-profit SME with a focus on innovation.
- Costing and pricing in support of all bids and proposals.
- Assisting in the financial and economic modelling for products, services and spin outs.
- Assisting in financial analysis and business planning support for SME's
- Assisting in development of bid models and tools to support bid process.
- Analysis to inform rate cards and pricing policies.
- Assist with financial modelling to support strategy and delivery plans.
- Assist in building impact into planning and decision making.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of financial and economic modelling and analysis in a commercial environment.
- Financial or other numerate qualification.
- Collaborative approach to working.
- High level of integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen.
- Ability to work on own initiative to deadline.
Commercial Planning Analyst
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working locations, London / Milton Keynes
- Pension scheme 2:1
- Life assurance 4x base salary
- Private Medical Insurance, for single, couple and family (salary sacrifice)
- Health cashback scheme
- 25 days per year, plus bank holidays, plus non-guaranteed 3 or 4 'gift days' over the Christmas period when the office is usually closed
- Rail season ticket loan.
"London" "Milton Keynes"