City of London, London
£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A leading specialty insurance business is looking to recruit a commercially focused finance professional to join the London based finance function. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, dynamic Finance team in a newly created role.
Your new role
This is a great role and the chance to join the Commercial Performance, FP&A team which offers the opportunity to develop knowledge on the businesses key drivers and to partner with the business in adding real value to the bottom line with insightful analysis, to aid decision making. You will be responsible for:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly internal report production and review
- Analytical review of annual budget and monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results.
- Extensive business partnering and decision support work
- Provision of high quality financial analysis across all sub-segments to enable decision support to International Management
- Ad-hoc project work for senior leadership team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in the insurance sector. You will need a good working knowledge of US GAAP, UK GAAP, Solvency II and IFRS. You will need to be a proven business partner with excellent IT skills include strong modelling and excel capabilities.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a leading business that is investing in finance and the chance to make your mark on a newly created position offering excellent exposure to the firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.