£33000 - £38000 per annum + Study Support
16 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Managegement Accountant to play a crucial part within a Global Manufacturing business, based in Brigg. This role would ideally suit someone at the latter stages of their qualification or newly qualified. Your duties will be extremely varied and will include but not be limited to:
- Review daily key reports and report accordingly
- Deliver timely and accurate operational financial data
- Interrogate large amounts of data to gain insights into business process and performance
- Production of weekly manufacturing/ transport pack
- Support in preparation of monthly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
- Weekly MUV/PPV/MPV analysis
- Direct & Indirect labour analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of fixed asset register.
- Product cost calculation and cost variance tracking.
- Management of adhoc Product Cost projects.
- Support Management Accountant in monthly site visits.
- Support in Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Late stages or qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Previous Experience gained in a manufacturing role
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers
- Experience of recognised ERP system.
Apply now or contact Amy Marper at Marks Sattin if you have any more questions.