16 days ago
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape how these two businesses grow and also to develop the finance function and wider business as it becomes a scalable model. The candidate will have experience of business partnering with senior leaders, commercial finance experience and the ability to change and guide on processes.
As this is the only finance role in Ventures, the role will cover
- Production of weekly business performance reporting.
- Production of monthly financial MI and executive presentations, including pipeline, customer and KPI analysis, working with brand stakeholders to produce supporting commentary.
- Design new KPIs fit for purpose for the two fast growing start-up businesses.
- Continuously monitor, develop and interpret weekly performance KPI's and communicate any issues, risks, opportunities and trends
- Ownership of bi-weekly forecast including headcount analysis.
- Full responsibility for the budget process including completion of consolidation of templates and production of presentation packs.
- Key business partner to the MD of Ventures, MD of Coloro and Commercial Sales Leader on Data to identify opportunities to streamline existing processes, share best practice, drive consistency of operation, produce value add information to drive the growth of the businesses and achieve a scalable business.
- Present and implement innovative ideas to enhance the presentation, timeliness and quality of finance reporting.
- Responsibility for management information contained on financial systems including controllable balance sheet items and stock accounting.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory tax and financial policies and procedures.
- Provision of ad-hoc analysis and support to key stakeholders.
Reporting and team:
- Whilst the role does not have any direct reports, it will work closely with the Wgsn finance team and senior finance leaders and be able to request assistance as required.